[AUDITORY] MMN2018 - poster abstract submission open

Dear colleagues,

The poster abstract submission for the Mismatch Negativity Conference 2018, celebrating the 40th anniversary of the MMN, is now open!

We are delighted to invite you to listen to our key note speakers, Professors Stanslas Dehaene and Laurel Trainor in Helsinki, in early June, 2018.

The conference program and poster submission instructions can be found at
https://www.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/mmn2018-the-8th-mismatch-negativity-conference

We hope to see you in Helsinki in great numbers!

Mari Tervaniemi and Teija Kujala

---

Mari Tervaniemi, Research Director

Cicero Learning, University of Helsinki

Cognitive Brain Research Unit, University of Helsinki