[AUDITORY] ICBHI 2017 Respiratory Sound Database

*** apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear community,

We are thrilled to announce the release of the ICBHI 2017 Respiratory Sound Database. This database was originally compiled to support the scientific challenge organized at the Int. Conf. on Biomedical Health Informatics - ICBHI 2017 and is now freely available for the research community. It consists of a total of 5.5 hours of recordings containing 6898 annotated respiratory cycles from 126 subjects. The cycles were annotated by respiratory experts as including crackles, wheezes, a combination of them, or no adventitious respiratory sounds.

The link to download and more information about the database can be found at bhichallenge.med.auth.gr. If you use the database, please cite the following paper:

Α Respiratory Sound Database for the Development of Automated Classification
Rocha BM, Filos D, Mendes L, Vogiatzis I, Perantoni E, Kaimakamis E, Natsiavas P, Oliveira A, Jácome C, Marques A, Paiva RP (2018) In Precision Medicine Powered by pHealth and Connected Health (pp. 51-55). Springer, Singapore.

We hope the database is useful and look forward to receiving your feedback.

On behalf of the ICBHI 2017 team,

Bruno Rocha
PhD Student
Centre for Informatics and Systems