[AUDITORY] What amplifier should I buy to drive Etymotic ER1 / ER2 insert earphones?

Dear list,

I have thus far used headphones for my auditory experiments, but a new
experiment I am setting up requires that I use our Etymotic ER1 / ER2
insert earphones. However, the sounds (played through a Focusrite 2i4
sound card) are not loud enough (limiting the range of intensities
available). I thus would like to buy an amplifier, but also hope for
reasonable costs.
What kind of amplifier would you recommend to drive Etymotic ER1 / ER2
insert earphones?
Thank you in advance for any input you may have.

Bjorn

Björn Herrmann (PhD)

Brain and Mind Institute
The University of Western Ontario