Re: [AUDITORY] seeking public HRTF library

Dear Martha,

you could give sofaconventions a try:

https://www.sofaconventions.org/mediawiki/index.php/Files

There are plenty of HRTFs to play around, also those mentioned by others, all in the same file format (SOFA).

The Matlab API for reading/writing/processing them is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sofacoustics/

Regards,

Piotr