[AUDITORY] Listening Study

Hi all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

We are conducting a series of listening tests and we would like you to participate. We are hoping to get as many candidates as possible between now and Friday to add more results to our body. The test itself should be conducted in a quiet environment either with headphones or loudspeakers.

The tests is broken up into two parts, both of which will take 20-30 minutes each to complete. You do not need to do both back-to-back (and I would advise you to take a break), however the tests are not strenuous to complete. Each test will load 300MB of audio, so please be patient during the loading stage (it is not uncommon for the interface to feel unresponsive as all the assets load in) and read the instructions carefully.

Please do send this on to any other groups (or student groups for those at universities).

http://goo.gl/QUKwJm

Thank you all very much for participating in this study.

From,

Nick Jillings

Birmingham City University, UK