[AUDITORY] Reference search: BAAS newsletter issue 36

Hi All,

I am looking for a copy of:

Gatehouse, S., Stephens, S.D.G., Davis, A.C. & Bamford, J.M. 2001. Good practice guidance for Adult hearing aid fittings and services. BAAS newsletter issue 36

(As referenced in the BAA/BSA "Guidance on the use of real ear measurement to verify the fitting of digital signal processing hearing aids" (2007)

If anyone has a copy or knows where I could find one please email me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Rachael