[AUDITORY] Got your PhD? Into ML? Come work at Northwestern University!

Hello all,

Northwestern University is looking for postdoctoral teaching fellows in AI & Machine Learning. The deal here is that you get a 2 year appointment, teach one class each term and are otherwise free to pursue whatever your research interests are. If you're looking to take that next step forward in an academic career, this is a good one. I'm forwarding this because it would be great to have some applicants from our community.​ The link is below.

Best wishes,

Bryan Pardo

https://www.mccormick.northwestern.edu/eecs/careers.html#postdoctoral