[AUDITORY] AES 2018 AVAR - paper submission deadline April 1st!

Dear colleagues,

We are still accepting paper submissions for the 2018 AES International Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality (AVAR)! However, the submission deadline of April 1st is fast approaching!

For this conference, we are accepting papers from a wide range of topics in spatial audio, and submissions may be either original research papers or more application-driven papers on state-of-the-art production tools and techniques. See the call for contributions here:
http://www.aes.org//conferences/2018/avar/CFC.cfm

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Joe Tylka, Edgar Choueiri, and Rahulram Sridhar
Papers Chairs, AES 2018 AVAR Conference
2018avar_papers@xxxxxxx

--
Joseph G. Tylka
Doctoral Candidate in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering