Re: [AUDITORY] Measuring perceptual similarity

Hello,

You might be interested by the following papers :

P. Susini, S. McAdams, S. Winsberg: A multidimensional technique for sound quality assessment. Acta Acustica united with Acustica 85 (1999), 650–656.

B. L. Giordano, C. Guastavino, E. Murphy, M. Ogg, B. K. Smith, S. McAdams: Comparison of methods for collecting and modeling dissimilarity data: Applications to complex sound stimuli. Multivariate Behavioral Research 46 (2011), 779–811.

P. Y. Michaud, S. Meunier, P. Herzog, M. Lavandier, G. d’Aubigny: Perceptual evaluation of dissimilarity between auditory stimuli : an alternative to the paired  comparison. Acta Acustica united with Acustica 99 (2013), 806–815.

Cheers

Sabine