Re: [AUDITORY] Measuring perceptual similarity

I agree with Daniel. If you want to measure similarity MUSHRA will not be the best method as it needs anchors. MUSHRA is principaly done to evaluate degradations of a signal. That means that you need to know which signal is non degraded and which one is the most degraded (as both will serve as reference and anchor).

best

Sabine