Re: [AUDITORY] Houtgast, T., & Steeneken, H. J. M. (1984).

Thank you all for your kind and quick replies. I now have a copy of the paper. I am very appreciative of this wonderful resource.
Take Care,
Ben

From: Hornsby, Benjamin Wade Young
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 4:24 PM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Houtgast, T., & Steeneken, H. J. M. (1984).

Hello All,

I am hoping someone might have an electronic copy of this paper they would be willing to share. I’m afraid our library doesn’t have it and I’ve been unable to locate a copy online.

Houtgast, T., & Steeneken, H. J. M. (1984). A Multi-Language Evaluation of the RASTI-Method for Estimating Speech Intelligibility in Auditoria. Acta Acustica united with Acustica, 54(4), 185-199.

Thanks much,

Ben