[AUDITORY] Listening study for music similarity

(With apologies for cross-posting)
Dear all,

I am doing my master's thesis on implementing user feedback à priori on a music similarity system, and then using metric learning to learn from this feedback.

I am almost done with the survey, but would need ~5 more people to have enough data, which is why I am posting here.
So if you are interested, it is available for you to fill in at https://survey.lelele.io
The survey doesn't require any prior musical/acoustics knowledge, and takes about 30 minutes to complete.

I will post the result of the study/the msc thesis report in two months from now on the same link :)

Thank you very much for your time,
Paul