[AUDITORY] Access to McGill website

Dear AUDITORY list -

As you may know, since its creation in 1992, the AUDITORY list has been run via a "listserv" server running at McGill University.

Unfortunately, McGill experienced a cyber attack a few weeks back, and as a result have blocked web access to the listserv (lists.mcgill.ca).  I don't know if this will be permanent or not.

This doesn't prevent the email list from working, but it does have some impact on AUDITORY: