Re: [AUDITORY] DPOAE system frequency response for testing mice

Dear Skyler

while I haven't worked with the ER10B I am assuming its frequency response is not flat beyond 10 kHz (and probably also changed by some sort of coupler you're using to make the system usable in mice). One solution might be to calculate a compensational impulse response for the microphone. There are some very good papers on the procedures:

Siegel J. H., “Calibrating otoacoustic emission probes,” in Otoacoustic Emissions: Clinical Applications, 3rd ed., edited by Robinette M. S. and Glattke T. J. (Thieme Medical, NewYork, 2002), pp. 416–441.

Rasetshwane DM, Neely ST. Calibration of otoacoustic emission probe microphones. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 2011;130(4):EL238-EL243.

Hope this helps,

Markus