Re: [AUDITORY] Registered reports

Great initiative. Pre-registration is a crucial part of securing reproducability and weeding out questionable research practices.

Cheers,
Ole Adrian Heggli,
Ph.D.-student, Center for Music in the Brain
Department of Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University
+47 414 33 823 | +45 53 57 11 03
oleheggli@xxxxxxxxx | ole.heggli@xxxxxxxxxx