[AUDITORY] Open PhD Position in Research Training Group: "Multi-Senses - Multi-Scales" at RWTH Aachen University, Germany

Dear all,

I am happy to announce one open PhD Position in Research Training Group: "Multi-Senses - Multi-Scales" at RWTH Aachen University, Germany funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG).

The DFG established Research Training Groups (RTGs) to further support early career researchers.

How and where does the information from our five senses come together in the brain and how is it processed? The RTG "MultiSenses-MultiScales: Novel Approaches to Decipher Neural Processing in Multisensory Integration" seeks to answer these questions and thus help to improve the understanding of multi-sensor neural processing. (RWTH Aachen University, Spokesperson: Prof. Dr. Marc Spehr).

Further information can be found here:
https://rwth-aachen.sciebo.de/s/VY6F6OD72kBqlsT

Since the projects include testing in humans, sufficient German language skills (native or C1/C2) are mandatory.

Applications are requested no later than July 6, 2018.

Many thanks,
Janina Fels

PS:
Reminder of two other positions in my lab:

PhD Position in the area of "Individual Binaural Synthesis":
https://rwth-aachen.sciebo.de/s/T1Bt0O9bcmD3qAM

PhD Position in the area of "Mechanisms of cognitive impairment in children and adults in complex acoustic scenes":
https://rwth-aachen.sciebo.de/s/dXSXArt2yeTijYN

Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Janina Fels

Lehr- und Forschungsgebiet für Medizinische Akustik
Institut für Technische Akustik
RWTH Aachen
Kopernikusstraße 5
52074 Aachen