[AUDITORY] Postdoctoral research opportunity in Psychoacoustics in virtual reality - 2nd posting

Dear List,

this is a re-posting of an opening of a post-doc position in my lab for research on psychoacoustics in complex audio-visual virtual environments. The link in my initial post landed on the job ad in German. This is to clarify that the position does not require German language skills. It is currently funded for 4 years and I am looking for a candidate with skills in psychophysical methods and technical skills to program in virtual environments and to use biosensors. The application deadline is 30 June.

Please find the job ad and more details at http://www.aip.ei.tum.de/fileadmin/w00bmm/www/Stellenanzeigen/SFB_Post_Doc_TUM_en.pdf

Kind regards,

Bernhard Seeber

--
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernhard U. Seeber
Audio Information Processing

Office: +49 89 289-28282
Fax: +49 89 289-28211
Mobile: +49 (0)174 928 6338

Visitors: Theresienstrasse 90, building N5, room N6504
Web: www.aip.ei.tum.de
www.bseeber.de