Re: [AUDITORY] Music specific hearing loss

Ross, I am both a musician and piano tuner and have to deal with this kind of
problem as I have bilateral Meniere's.  I'd suggest as a first course turning
off all feedback supression as well as any agc and/or other limiting circuits.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html