[AUDITORY] Funding Opportunity

My colleagues at NIST have asked me to advertise this funding opportunity. It  includes a component of Quality of Experience in Speech Communications, so there may be a potential fit for some on this list:

PSCR is seeking applications from eligible applicants for activities to measure the impact of impairments to mission critical voice (MCV) systems and quantify the quality of experience (QoE) for first responders. Award recipients will help achieve this by creating test devices and infrastructure to simulate these impairments, develop a test capability/methodology for human testing, and apply these tests to a diverse pool of first responders representing multiple disciplines, regions, and demographics while performing critical tasks in realistic operating conditions. This research data will be key in quantifying the impact on real users of public safety mission critical push-to-talk (MCPTT) systems and their corresponding QoE

More at:

https://www.nist.gov/ctl/pscr/funding-opportunities/grants-and-cooperative-agreements/psiap-mcv-qoe

Thanks,

Steve Voran

Electrical Engineer

Institute for Telecommunication Sciences

Boulder, Colorado, USA

303-497-3839