[AUDITORY] PhD and postdoc position at EPFL

Dear All,

I would like to announce that we have open PhD and Postdoc positions at
the Digital and Cognitive Musicology Lab (EPFL, Switzerland) led by
Prof. Martin Rohrmeier.

The research project explores theories of musical syntax and structure
and combines theoretical, computational and psychological approaches. We
are looking for a candidate who shares the fascination for the musical
mind and will join the team to work on psychological experiments
exploring the perception and acquisition of syntactic structures in
music. The research will be conducted in close collaboration with other
project members working on theoretical and computational aspects of
musical syntax. This PhD position is available in the context of the
H2020-ERC funded project on the “Principles of Musical Structure
Building: Theory, Computation, and Cognition”.

Deadline for applications for the PhD position will be November 15. More
information can be found on our website https://dcml.epfl.ch/open-positions/

Should you have any questions or would like to have further information,
please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes
Fabian Moss

PhD candidate