[AUDITORY] Science: How Not To Do It - corrected YouTube link

Dear All,

I recently announced that my online talk, “Science: How Not To Do It” has been transferred to YouTube. Unfortunately my original upload contained a technical error. This has now been corrected and the new link is as follows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DGqAj6tWgk&feature=youtu.be

The talk includes some handy tips on how to spot and avoid common errors, the chance to win I-Spy points, and some pretty good cartoons stolen from xkcd.com

All the best

Bob

Dr. Bob Carlyon

Deputy Director