[AUDITORY] open PhD position

On behalf of Stephan Ewert:

Dear all,

I have an open position in my lab in the Medizinische Physik
(Universität Oldenburg, Germany) funded by the Deutsche
Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) in the collaborative research centre
CRC1330 Hearing Acoustics.

Further information can be found here:

Research scientist / PhD position in "Auditory-object-based perception
modelling for complex scenes"
https://uol.de/stellen/?stelle=66273

Given that the project includes listening tests in humans, candidates
should have at least basic German language skills.

Applications are requested no later than November 1st, 2018.

Thanks and best regards,

Stephan Ewert

Prof. Dr. Volker Hohmann
Medizinische Physik and Cluster of Excellence Hearing4all
Universität Oldenburg
D-26111 Oldenburg
Germany

Tel. +49 441 798 5468
FAX  +49 441 798 3902
Email volker.hohmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.uni-oldenburg.de/mediphysik/
http://www.uni-oldenburg.de/auditorische-signalverarbeitung/
Public Key and Key Fingerprint
http://medi.uni-oldenburg.de/members/vh/pubkey_vh_uni.txt
C75A 8A8D 9408 28EE FCFD 20CA 1D9F 23CC BAD2 B967