Re: [AUDITORY] 5-year professor position in Aalto University / Sound in Virtual reality // REOPENED!

Hello,

we are reopening the professor position:

https://www.aalto.fi/careers/professor-of-practice-in-sound-in-virtual-reality

Best regards,
Ville Pulkki

On 7 Feb 2018, at 15.54, Pulkki Ville <ville.pulkki@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Professor of Practice in Sound in Virtual Reality

Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art meet technology and business. We are committed to identifying and solving grand societal challenges and building an innovative future. Aalto University has six schools with nearly 20 000 students and more than 400 professors. Our campuses are located in Espoo and Helsinki, Finland.

Department of Media and Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics invite applications for:

PROFESSOR OF PRACTICE POSITION IN SOUND IN VIRTUAL REALITY

The position will be filled on the basis of professional, artistic and academic merits, and the successful candidate will be appointed for a fixed 5-year term with the title of Professor of Practice.