[AUDITORY] Full-time PhD student funding available in speech perception Fall 2019

Please share with any students that might be interested. Thank you!!

Lauren Calandruccio

Case Western Reserve University
Department of Psychological Sciences
Program in Communication Sciences

4-year PhD-student funding available to study in the Speech and Auditory Research Lab directed by Dr. Lauren Calandruccio starting Fall 2019. A list of publications from the lab can be found here:
http://caslabs.case.edu/sparlab/publications/

Our program is located in a psychological sciences department. We are looking for strong students interested in studying speech perception with potential interests in memory and attention and/or an emphasis on multi-linguistic and multicultural backgrounds. Our department is very welcoming and supportive. We are located in Cleveland, OH, an affordable and dynamic place to live. Case Western Reserve University is in the heart of Cleveland's cultural hub and is surrounded by renowned museums and hospitals including the Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Clinic hospitals.

For more information, please contact Lauren Calandruccio at lauren.calandruccio@xxxxxxxx.