[AUDITORY] Full-time Signal Processing Engineer - StethoMe, Poland

Dear List,
Apologies for cross-posting.
We offer a full-time position for Processing Engineer. Below please find details.

Title: Signal Processing Engineer - StethoMe [up to 10k net B2B/UoP]
Company: StethoMe, Poznań, Winogrady Street 18

Description: We’re a start-up that creates StethoMeTM - a wireless home stethoscope integrated with the signal processing system, which allows you to check your health condition in an easy way without leaving home. Our device enables to catch, record all the sounds from our lungs and check the results in the mode of pre-medical
diagnosis. After that, you can also send the data to the doctor via our mobile app.
Our team: We have over 20 experts in the office: 5 Machine Learning Engineers (ML), 4 Signal Processing Engineers (SP), 4 Software Engineers, Mobile Development (SMD), Board and Administration. We work together creating something special!
We’re currently looking for: an experienced Signal Processing Engineer, who will help our SP team. We want you to be the expert in signal processing and acoustics area, noise control/reduction, programming and testing audio devices.
Used technologies/methodologies: Python2/3, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Scrum.
Requirements:
● higher education in Acoustics, Acoustic Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications or similar
ones,
● 3 years of commercial experience in the position connected with signal processing and acoustic
engineering,
● knowledge and experience in algorithms implementation in Python/Matlab,
● experience in audio devices testing,
● a focus on the quality of the products,
● a innovative approach to do tasks, willingness to continuous change, progress and optimization in new
technologies,
● Agile/Scrum orientation,
● B2 in English.
Nice to have:
● experience in prototyping audio devices, implementation of the digital audio compression (including
multichannel sound systems),
● basic knowledge of C/C++
● and expert knowledge of Python.
We can offer you:
● salary up to 10 000 PLN net on B2B (equiv. amount on the polish contract of employment),
● 10% of working remotely or more,
● flexible working hours between 8:00-18:00,
● team budget for conferences and courses,
● a big influence on the core product,
● cooperation with Machine Learning team,
● well-located office in the nearest of Cytadela Park,
● fully-equipped kitchen with coffee machine and free products such as fruits, coffee, tea etc.,
● working in the great team, full of friends!
Does it sound interesting? Feel free to apply or contact me via marta.kaminska@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions :)