[AUDITORY] Special Issue on Psychoacoustic Engineering in Applied Sciences journal

Hello all,

I am currently a guest editor of the Applied Sciences journal's special issue on Psychoacoustic Engineering and Applications.
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/special_issues/Psychoacoustic_Engineering_Application

The range of topics of interest is broad as you can see on the website. But among other topics, I am looking for some contributions from audiology/hearing aid community as it is one of the most important areas for the application of psychoacoustics research.

The deadline is 31 March 19, but any manuscript submitted earlier will be reviewed straight after and published as it gets accepted.

Best wishes,
Hyunkook

Dr Hyunkook Lee, BMus(Tonmeister), PhD, FAES, FHEA
Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Music Technology
Leader of the Applied Psychoacoustics Laboratory (APL)
Phone: +44 (0)1484 471893
Email: h.lee@xxxxxxxxx
Office: HA 2 /14a
School of Computing and Engineering
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
HD1 3DH
United Kingdom
University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.