[AUDITORY] Georgia Tech Music Technology Program

[apologies for cross-posting]

Georgia Tech is now accepting applications for its Music Technology Masters and PhD programs. The application deadline is January 10, 2019. For more information and to apply, visit https://music.gatech.edu/graduate.
In Georgia Tech's Master of Science in Music Technology, students invent technologies that will revolutionize the music industry.
The program helps students develop interdisciplinary skills in music, computer science, human-computer interaction, electrical engineering, psychology, and mechanical engineering.
Our research intensive degree provides the opportunity for students to work in close collaboration with faculty advisors.
Check out our faculty and current research http://www.gtcmt.gatech.edu/people .

Music technology is a rapidly growing field. Our graduates are recruited by companies at the forefront of creating next generation technology, such as Google, Apple, Samsung, and Dolby.
Our alumni have also created a mentoring network to help current students in their career development.

Georgia Tech, a top-ranked public research university, is located on 400 wooded acres in the heart of Atlanta, GA.
For application requirements and deadlines, please visit the graduate admissions information page at http://www.grad.gatech.edu/mt.

Alexander Lerch
Assistant Professor
GT Center for Music Technology