[AUDITORY] CHSCOM2019, Open for registration and abstract submission!

Please excuse any duplication of this message.

5th International Conference on Cognitive Hearing Science for Communication

Open for registration and abstract submission, www.chscom2019.se

The fourth Cognitive Hearing Science conference in 2017 successfully focused on three themes:
"Communication in challenging conditions", "Brain Plasticity" and "Translational cognitive hearing science".

The 5th conference continues with these themes but in addition we also focus on the theme
"Hearing loss, cognition, aging and dementia".

We look forward to meeting many of you who have participated in previous conferences but we always strive
to meet new, young researchers. This is key to the development of the field.

The conference will include a pre-conference, invited speakers and open poster sessions.

This is an overall programme for the conference:
June 9 – Pre-conference, registration, introductory keynotes and opening reception at Linköping Konsert & Kongress.
June 10 – Conference and traditional swedish festivity with entertainment at Linköping Konsert & Kongress.
June 11 – Conference and conference dinner with entertainment at Linköping Konsert & Kongress.
June 12 – Conference and lunch-to-go at Linköping Konsert & Kongress.

Introductory keynotes are Sandra Gordon-Salant and Anu Sharma.

Keynote speakers / conference themes:

Theme 1:
Hearing loss, cognition, aging and dementia

Theme 2:
Brain plasticity and
development

Theme 3:
Cognition and communication under adverse conditions

Theme 4:
Translational cognitive
hearing science

Art Wingfield