[AUDITORY] Listening test for master thesis

Dear all,

As a part of my master thesis I am evaluating a subjective sound quality of various signal processing strategies. If you have confirmed normal hearing I would like to ask you to take part in this listening test. It will take about 15 minutes. All you need is your headphones/earbuds and this link:

https://senselabonline.com/SLO/4.0.3/TestSession?testID=a5d7f88b-6826-46f1-ac3c-86e51efe69b5&isAnonymous=true

Simply follow the instructions on the screen. If you have any troubles with opening the link, simply try another browser (Firefox and Safari work on my side). The test is 100% anonymous so I will not be able to see any personal details.

If you would like to know more about my project, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you in advance for participation!

Best regards,
Katarzyna