[AUDITORY] Research Participants needed for Dissertation

Hi,

My name is Lipika Sarangi and I am looking for research participants for my dissertation.
I would appreciate your support in finding potential research participants.
See attached a flyer with details of my study.
I need individuals with hearing loss and no experience with hearing aids. This study will be completed online so interested volunteers can participate from their home computer/device.
If you or anyone you know who might meet the inclusion criteria, email me at lsarangi@xxxxxxxxxxx to know more about the study and participate.

Thank you for your support.
Lipika Sarangi
PhD Candidate