[AUDITORY] Spring E.A.R.S. seminars and trainee talks

Dear fellow neuroscientists,

Happy New Year! Thank you to everyone who attended the fall sessions of EARS (Electronic Auditory Research Seminars). We have an exciting set of talks planned for the spring semester, including two new trainee talk sessions on 3/16 and 5/11. We are currently seeking applications for these sessions, and encourage all trainees to apply! Each session will feature 5 or 6 short (10 min) talks. To apply, please fill out this form:

https://forms.gle/Ra63grcV7ukMxPg47

The application deadline is January 12, 2021

If you are not already registered for EARS, you can register (for free) here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/ears

Full schedule for the spring semester, also available on our website: https://sites.google.com/view/ears2020/home

All talks will be at 1:00 PM ET

01/26/2021 - Antje Ihlefeld (NJIT) + Srivatsun Sadagopan (University of Pittsburgh)

02/23/2021 - Jennifer Resnik (Ben Gurion University) + Julio Hechavarria (Goethe University)

03/16/2021 - Trainee talks (apply here)

04/13/2021 - Valeria Caruso (University of Michigan) + Livia de Hoz (Charité - Medical University Berlin)

05/11/2021 - Trainee talks (apply here)

With kind wishes,

Nathan Vogler

Alexandria Lesicko