[AUDITORY] ARO Midwinter Virtual Meeting - Registration is open and free to trainees

Dear colleagues,

Please consider attending this terrific upcoming meeting.

Registration for trainees (students and postdocs) is free for ARO 2021.

Cheers

Ruth

Ruth Litovsky, PhD

She/Her/Hers

Chair and Professor

Oros Family Chair

Communication Sciences and Disorders

Professor of Surgery, Division of Otolaryngology

University of Wisconsin – Madison

January 2021

ARO January Newsletter

Register for the 2021 Virtual MidWinter Meeting!

ARO's 2021 MidWinter Meeting is going virtual! We are excited to present the annual meeting live, February 20-24, 2021. We hope you will join us on this new adventure of networking and education through a dynamic virtual platform.

2021 MidWinter Meeting Schedule of Events

Scientific sessions will run “live” during the regularly scheduled meeting dates of February 20-24, 2021. In addition, please note the expanded schedule beginning Wednesday, February 10th, where we offer a host of workshops, activities and programs hosted by several of ARO’s committees. The final workshops take place on Thursday, February 25th.

We hope you will join us on this new adventure of networking and education through a dynamic virtual platform. Sessions will be recorded and made available to all conference attendees unless advertised otherwise.

spARO Events

The spARO Steering Committee has organized a fantastic pre-meeting schedule! Help spread the word about the upcoming ARO 2021 Virtual MidWinter Meeting by sharing spARO session featured images on social media! We also have ARO themed Zoom backgrounds that can be used in your daily Zoom calls.

For advertising materials, please CLICK HERE.

Pioneer Award in Basic Science

ARO is proud to announce the 2021 Pioneer Award in Basic Science recipients! Please join us in congratulating Drs. Jeffrey Holt, Gwenaelle Geleoc, and Andrew Griffith.

To read more about the recipients and their work, please CLICK HERE.

Clinical Innovator Award

ARO is proud to announce the winner of the 2021 Clinical Innovator Award! Please join us in congratulating Dr. Charles Della Santina.

To read more about the recipient and his work, please CLICK HERE.

Advertise your Educational Graduate & Training Program with ARO

ARO is excited to partner with Graduate & Training Programs focused in the interest areas represented in ARO. If you are interested in highlighting your program with us, please email headquarters@xxxxxxx and include any materials you wish to have highlighted.

For more information on this marketing opportunity, please CLICK HERE.

ARO Speakers Bureau

The External Relations committee invites you to sign up for the ARO Speakers Bureau! Thank you to the ARO members who have already joined!

The Speaker’s Bureau is a searchable database of volunteers who are willing to inform and interact with the public about ARO-related research topics. For more information, and to join, CLICK HERE!

ARO 'My Activities' Portal

Your membership account now holds all of the activities you are involved in for ARO. Check out your 'My Activities' tab in your Members Only portal on the ARO website to make sure all your information is correct.

CLICK HERE for a step-by step guide.

spARO Coffee Hour

Join spARO for a virtual coffee hour where we will discuss the upcoming ARO MidWinter Meeting & showcase the virtual poster session.

When: Thursday, January 28th at 12PM EST

ARO Books of Interest

ARO is proud of its members and wants to highlight their written work! Share your publications with the ARO Executive Office at headquarters@xxxxxxx so we may add it to the ‘ARO Books of Interest’ reading list!

CLICK HERE to check it out!

Job Opportunities

Looking for post or predoctoral positions, academic roles, research positions, or internships within the otolaryngology field?

Take a moment to browse the ARO Job Opportunities page! New open positions are posted daily!

ARO is now seeking candidates for Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology (JARO).

JARO is the official journal of ARO! To see the full position description, please CLICK HERE!

Stay up-to-date with JARO

Follow the JARO Twitter for updates on the latest highlights and issue releases! @JARO_News

Stay Connected to ARO!

We're on Facebook. Let's be friends, CLICK HERE!

You tweet. We tweet. Follow us on Twitter. CLICK HERE!

Get Connected with spARO!

Follow spARO on Facebook and stay in-the-know! CLICK HERE to follow.

Connect with spARO on Twitter!

CLICK HERE to connect.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the ARO Executive Office, at headquarters@xxxxxxx or 615.432.0100. Thank you!

Association for Research in Otolaryngology | 5034A Thoroughbred Lane, Brentwood, TN 37027

Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.