[AUDITORY] Audio Engineering Opportunities at Sonos

Hello Auditory List,

I am a long time lurker and a first time poster. I wanted to share 2 exciting opportunities that Sonos is currently hiring for:
Acoustical Mechanical Engineer
Senior Audio Systems Engineer, New Initiative
Please apply with the links above if you are interested.

WRT to location, we have engineering labs in both Boston, MA and Santa Barbara, CA.
However we are flexible so please don’t let location get in your way of applying.

Please message me if you have any questions, connect with me on LinkedIn, or reach out to Amanda Roodman
Cheers,
Victoria

--

Victoria Suha