[AUDITORY] Classical concert audience experience survey (approx. 10 min)

Dear all,

Sorry for reposting. I am still looking for participants for my survey about classical concert audience experience. Anyone that has ever been to classical music concerts (e.g. orchestras, recitals, ensembles) is welcome participate, and many thanks to the people that have already shared your view!

The online survey only takes about 10 minutes, and is completely anonymous. You can participate by going to the survey link: https://sydney.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_558wWoLK8WJl4RD or scan the given QR code in the poster.

The Participant Information Statement provides more information about the study. The survey also gives the option if you wish to receive feedback about the overall results of the study when it is complete. If you have any questions or wish to know more about the study, please dont hesitate to contact me via yuxiao.chen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much!

Yuxiao