[AUDITORY] Seminar announcement - Jan. 26th - E.A.R.S. (Electronic Auditory Research Seminars)

Dear fellow neuroscientists,

We would like to invite you to join us on Tuesday, January 26th at 1:00 pm ET (please note the time change from last semester) for the next edition of E.A.R.S. (Electronic Auditory Research Seminars), a monthly auditory seminar series with the focus on central auditory processing and circuits. Please pre-register (for free) and tune in via Crowdcast (enter your email to receive the link for the talk):
(Note: for optimal performance, we recommend using Google Chrome as your browser).

Speakers:
Dr. Antje Ihlefeld (New Jersey Institute of Technology, http://ihlefeldlab.com/): “Strategies for listening in the dips”
Dr. Srivatsun Sadagopan (University of Pittsburgh, https://auditory.pitt.edu/sadagopan-lab/): “Probing cortical mechanisms supporting vocalization recognition-in-noise”

With kind wishes,