[AUDITORY] I3DA special session - Personalisation of Binaural Audio

Dear Colleagues,

 - apologies for cross-posting -

As part of the I3DA (Immersive and 3D Audio - see call for papers attached) conference, to be held in Bologna, Italy, on the 8-10th of September 2021 (https://www.i3da.eu/call-for-papers/), we are organizing a special session titled “Personalisation of Binaural Audio in Virtual and Augmented Reality”.

The organising committee of this special session is composed by:
  • Lorenzo Picinali and Dan Goodman (Imperial College London)
  • Brian FG Katz (Sorbonne University)
  • Piotr Majdak (Austrian Academy of Sciences)
  • Federico Avanzini (University of Milan)
  • Areti Andreopoulou (National & Kapodistrian University of Athens)
  • Arcadio Reyes-Lecuona (University of Malaga)
  • Alessandro Vinciarelli and Stephen Brewster (University of Glasgow)
If you are interested, we invite you to please submit an abstract following the conference's instructions - https://www.i3da.eu/call-for-papers/#Paper_submission. Please include in the abstract the name of this special session (Personalisation of Binaural Audio in Virtual and Augmented Reality), so that it can be directed to us for review.

The conference deadlines (which have already been extended) are as follows :
  • February 21, 2021: final deadline for abstract submission
  • March 15, 2021: notification of abstract acceptance
  • April 21, 2021: deadline for full paper submission
Best

Lorenzo

--
Dr Lorenzo Picinali