[AUDITORY] Facebook Reality Labs Research seeking new colleagues

Dear List,

Facebook Reality Labs Research Audio is researching the area of Potential of Augmented Reality Platforms to Improve Individual Hearing Aids and to Support More Ecologically Valid Research, see e.g. Mehra et al (2020, https://journals.lww.com/ear-hearing/Fulltext/2020/11001/Potential_of_Augmented_Reality_Platforms_to.15.aspx) or https://www.digitalinformationworld.com/2020/11/facebooks-ar-glasses-may-supplement.html

To strengthen the research direction we are now seeking three new colleagues:

Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.

Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations-ext@xxxxxx.

Best regards,

Thomas Lunner, Research Manager and Research Scientist, Facebook Reality Labs Research