Re: [AUDITORY] a slightly unusual inquiry

Dear Esra,

My lab is happy to help your student. Could you organise a meeting for us to discuss what our collaboration could look like?

Best wishes,

Elif
Dr. Elif Ozcan
Director - Critical Alarms Lab
Sound-Driven Design & Research
Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering
Delft University of Technology
Department of Intensive Care
Erasmus Medical Centre
m +31 6 30055768