[AUDITORY] Jop opening: PhD/post-doc (100%, 3 years) in Aachen: Psycho-acoustics, auditory cognition, cognitive noise research.

Dear list,

we are seeking a new colleague!

We have an open position (100%, 3 years)  in my work group at RWTH Aachen University, Germany.

The position (PhD or post-doc) is in the area of psycho-acoustics, auditory cognition, cognitive noise research.

Since our projects include testing in humans, sufficient German language skills (native or C1/C2) are mandatory.

Please visit for more information on the job opening:

https://www.rwth-aachen.de/cms/root/Die-RWTH/Arbeiten-an-der-RWTH/Jobboerse/~kbag/JOB-Einzelansicht/file/33467/

And for more information on us:

https://www.psych.rwth-aachen.de/cms/PSY/Das-Institut/~ijdx/A-K/

Applications are requested no later than March 19, 2021.

Many thanks!

Best,

Sabine Schlittmeier

--