[AUDITORY] Query about Python software

Dear all,
I am Kishorekumar Bharshetty, Audiologist from India. I am currently working as an Clinical Audiologist at Amplifon India Pvt Ltd.

I am curious to learn about Python software which is a language coding software, thinking that it will help me to set a base to learn more about Machine Learning technology.

I wanted to know, whether learning Python software for an audiologist is a good idea? If yes, how can I be benefitted with this in future?

Kindly, help me with this query.

Thanks, and Regards
Kishorekumar Bharshetty
Audiologist