[AUDITORY] Narrow dispersion small sized loudspeakers/nearphones

Dear list,
I've been looking to specify a small size, narrow dispersion loudspeaker for a prototype of a chair with loudspeakers fitted in the headrest, as to deliver binaural audio to the user, while not disturbing others nearby (essentially working as 'nearphones').

I'm having trouble finding  commercially available suitable options. One idea would be to get something like the famous AKG 1000 and dismantle it, so to have the speakers fitted in the chair headrest. But these are out of production, rare and expensive, and it seems there are no similar alternatives being produced?

I would appreciate any suggestions of  loudspeaker/nearphones models (commercially available) that may be adequate. Perhaps something you have worked with in the past and would recommend for such applications.
Thank you.

Best regards
  -  Frederico Pereira

--