[AUDITORY] Research study for teenagers

Hello all,

We are looking for adolescent participants for an online research study. Participants must be native speakers of English who have typical hearing and no diagnoses of language disorders, learning problems or ADHD. If they are bilingual but learned English in a home environment before the age of 5 years, they would still qualify.

Here’s the official notice:

Looking for something to do this Spring?  Interested in benefitting scientific research and earning a few bucks?  The Perception, Learning, and Individual Differences (PLAID) Lab at Kent State University is looking for 14- to 17-year-olds to answer some questions and listen to sounds over headphones for our online study. We will pay you $10 in the form of an Amazon gift card code. Contact us at plaidlab@xxxxxxxxx for more information.

Thank you!

Julia

Julia Jones Huyck, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator
Speech Pathology and Audiology Program | Twitter @KentSpPathAud
School of Health Sciences | College of Education, Health, & Human Services
Kent State University

Northeast Ohio Au.D. Consortium
Hearing Research Group, Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)

she/her/hers
330-672-0249
jhuyck@xxxxxxxx

Perception, Learning and Individual Differences (PLAID) lab
330-672-2415 | plaidlab@xxxxxxxxx
@PLAIDlabKSU on Facebook and Twitter