[AUDITORY] Announcing Cognition and Natural Sensory Processing Workshop

image.png
Dear colleagues,

We are very excited to announce the organisation of a new workshop, named Cognition and Natural Sensory Processing workshop, which will be held online on the 2-3rd of August 2021. The workshop has an educational focus as it aims to teach and promote discussion in the domain of neural signal analysis (e.g., EEG, MEG) in the context of natural scenes and sounds, with a focus on speech perception.

Our approach is very practical, with 25% of the workshop dedicated to hands-on tutorials, 50% lectures, and 25% talks with case-studies. Please find attached a flyer with additional information.

We have already a fantastic line-up of speakers that we are going to release in the coming days. Meanwhile, please visit our website (CNSP-Workshop.github.io) for more information on the workshop. Follow us on Twitter for updates on the deadlines, schedule, and resource sharing. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions (cnspworkshop@xxxxxxxxx).

Thank you for helping us spread the word!
Kind regards.
The organising committee,
Giovanni Di Liberto, Nathaniel Zuk, and Mick Crosse