[AUDITORY] Translational Research Manager at the RNID, UK

The RNID is the major charity in the UK concerned with hearing and deafness. Please direct any inquiries to Ralph, not me.

--------------------------------

Dear Colleagues

RNID is currently recruiting for a Translational Research Manager to lead our translational research work. This is a great opportunity to work across all sectors to accelerate the development of hearing therapeutics.

There is more information about the role and how to apply on our website:

https://jobs.rnid.org.uk/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=&VacancyID=1442

If you could share this email amongst your network and with anyone who you think might be interested in this role that would be great.

Many thanks

Ralph

Dr Ralph Holme

Executive Director of Research

020 3227 6112 or 07918709530

Best way to contact me: email and Teams

Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm

Pronouns: he/him

This electronic message contains information from RNID, which may be privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, in any form or manner whatsoever, is prohibited.

Please ensure deletion of all emails and any files that you may have received in error, irretrievably from your system. If you have received emails in error, please also notify RNID immediately.  No warranty is given that this correspondence is free from any form of virus. Please ensure that your software virus controls are capable and current at all times.

RNID accepts no liability for any use of or reliance on this email by anyone, except the intended addressee but only to the extent agreed by the intended parties and to which this email relates.

RNID is the trading name of a registered charity, The Royal National Institute for Deaf People. Its registered office is at: Brightfield Business Hub, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6XUBrightfield