[AUDITORY] Call for survey participants

We are currently looking for participants to take part in a survey on head movements for controlling assistive devices. The survey takes around 15 minutes to complete and involves rating short videos of head movements in terms of how easy they are to do and how acceptable they would be to perform in public. Additionally, we would like people to indicate what each gesture would be best used for different functions of an assistive device. Your participation would be totally voluntary. Unfortunately we are unable to compensate you for your time but your participation would be appreciated.

The survey can be found at: https://cambridge.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0emDvPZjhNW88Vo

Many thanks

Dr Will Bailey

Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Listening Behaviours

Clinical Neurosciences

University of Cambridge Medical School