[AUDITORY] PhD/MSc/RA opportunity - TCD, Ireland

Dear colleagues,

I am starting a new research lab in the School of Computer Science and Statistics at Trinity College Dublin. My research centres on the study of auditory perception across the lifespan, with a focus on natural speech and music. My work primarily uses neural recording methodologies, such as electroencephalography, and it is conducted by means of Engineering and Computer Science approaches.

I am advertising three positions (see the attached documents or diliberg.net for further details):
- A 4-year fully-funded PhD Studentship (starting in Sept 2021 - EU applicants only);
- A Scholarship for a 1-year MSc Degree by Research (starting in Sept 2021 - EU applicants only);
- I am also advertising a short-term opportunity for an RA or postdoc (depending on experience; starting asap until Feb 2022) in the Reilly's lab (TCD). The PI is Richard Reilly and I will be involved in the project as well.
- I also welcome expressions of interest from students interested in applying for external funding.

Please send a statement of interest and CV to diliberg@xxxxxx.

Thank you for sharing!
Best regards,
Giovanni Di Liberto