[AUDITORY] Questionnaire on music reading study

Dear Auditory List,

We're conducting an online questionnaire on the process of learning how to read music notation to understand its significance for our musical activities. We'd really appreciate it if anyone who engages with musical activities in any genre, regardless of whether or not you read music notation, could tell us of your experience.

The questionnaire takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please enter the questionnaire from here:
https://bathspa.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/music-reading-study

Thank you very much for your time and participation.

Yuko Arthurs
Associate Lecturer
School of Music and Performing Arts
Bath Spa University, UK

Ethical approval for this study has been granted by Bath Spa University's Ethics Research Committee. If you have any questions about this study, please contact Dr Yuko Arthurs: y.arthurs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.