[AUDITORY] Open position - Advanced Bionics Clinical Research International

Dear list,

We have an open position in the International Clinical Research Department at Advanced Bionics. The position is described below, and here is the link to apply!

Clinical Research Engineer/Scientist (m/f/d) (sonova.com)

Please circulate within your networks!

Best regards

Laure Arnold

In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.

In Hanover, Germany, Advanced Bionics runs the European Research Center (ERC), founded in 2009. The ERC coordinates feasibility and clinical research studies in Europe, with particular focus on signal processing, fitting procedures, new stimulation concepts and electrode development, in order to improve the benefits obtained by CI recipients. The ERC works in close cooperation with European clinics, technology providers and universities. Around 30 researchers and audiologists work for the ERC, 15 of them permanently based in Hanover. To support our research team we are looking for a:

Clinical Research Engineer/Scientist (m/f/d)

Remote working possible (within Europe)

Our Offer for your Engagement:

·           Sonova and our brands offer very good perspectives and career opportunities

·           Atmosphere of mutual trust in a highly motivated team

·           Modern work environment and equipment

·           You help to improve the quality of life of millions of people with hearing loss

·           Opportunity to share your ideas with us

Main tasks and responsibilities:

·           Design, implementation and conduction of clinical studies to investigate new technologies in cochlear implant users, particularly in the surgical and electrophysiology domains

·           Design and conduction of clinical activities to support regulatory clinical requirements from MDR (CER, PMCF)

·           Define and supervise EU-wide collaborative research projects with external partners (clinics, universities…): study design, documentation, hardware/software-setup, monitoring of study progress and data analysis

·           Presentations at scientific conferences and preparation of scientific publications

·           Contribution of scientific information for product launch support and marketing purposes

Your profile:

·           University Degree in Physics, Engineering, Audiology or equivalent fields

·           At least two years’ experience in clinical research in a medical field, ideally in the auditory implant area

·           Willingness to travel internationally (20-30%)

·           Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical study design, expertise with regulatory compliance guidelines (MDR) and familiarity with statistical techniques for data analysis

·           English: excellent written/oral communication skills; fluency in one or more additional European language(s) ideally French

·           IT skills: Microsoft Office, ideally also CI fitting software, statistics software, Matlab.

In return, we offer an exciting and challenging position with great potential for personal development, with a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing medical industry. If you want to work in an enthusiastic, motivated team and help launch the hearing implants of the future then send us your online application in English. For further information please contact Laure Arnold, Senior Clinical Research Manager: laure.arnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or +33 6 18 48 28 19. We favour disabled applicants over non-disabled applicants if they have the same qualification.

Advanced Bionics GmbH

Max-Eyth-Str. 20

70736 Fellbach

+49 711 51070 371

www.sonova.de

www.advancedbionics.com

Create impact.  Transform lives  – sonova.com/careers

Laure Arnold

SENIOR MANAGER CLINICAL RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL

twitter.com/AdvancedBionics

blog.advancedbionics.com

5, Rue Maryse Bastié CS 90606
69675 Bron Cedex, France
+33 4 72 14 54 60
www.AdvancedBionics.com

Legal Notice:
The information in this electronic transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended solely for the individual(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized agent, you are hereby notified that reading, distributing, or otherwise disseminating, copying or taking any action based on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under law. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone [at the number indicated above/on +41 58 928 0101] as soon as possible and then destroy all copies of this transmission.

MID 04951