[AUDITORY] Post-doc position in Cochlear Implants and Brain Imaging in the SOUND Lab, University of Cambridge, UK

Dear Auditory List

I would like to share the details for a post-doc position in my lab group ( https://www-neurosciences.medschl.cam.ac.uk/sound-lab/ ) at the University of Cambridge.  This position would be appealing to individuals with experience in electrophysiological methods or functional Near Infrared Spectroscopy (fNIRS) or those with experience of conducting direct stimulation (via research interfaces) experiments with cochlear implant users.

https://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/30429/

The closing date for applications is 26th July 2021 and the interviews will be held on August 10th 2021.  Initially the contract is fixed term until December 31st 2023 and the position is available for a September/October 2021 start.

Please get in touch with me if you have any queries or would like to chat about the position.

Regards

Debi Vickers

Dr Deborah Vickers

Principal Research Associate (Associate Professor)

University of Cambridge

Clinical Neuroscience Department

Herchel Smith Building

Cambridge Biomedical Campus