[AUDITORY] Help for Listening test about coffe machines noise

Dear list,
We are conducting a research in the area of Perceived Quality in the Food & Beverage industry. The research focuses on the identification of optimal sound in coffee brewing. The duration of the test is 5 minutes and requires the use of headphones or earphones.

We encourage you to complete the questionnaire as soon as possible by clicking on only one of the following two links:

We invite you to complete the questionnaire by 21/07.
To thank you for your availability, among the participants will be drawn the winner of an espresso machine. Indicate your email at the end of the test if you want to participate!
If you would like, you can share it among your contacts.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Laura